Here are the latest regulations:
- All previous guidelines are still in place.
- Out of state residents are not allowed to play golf publicly or privately.
- All food and beverage must be take out only.
- Private club monthly food minimums. Out of state residents cannot travel into Rhode Island for takeout service. Please create policies where food minimums can be addressed.
- Groups of five or more must not congregate anywhere on the property before or after playing according to the Governor’s Executive Order.
- Practice putting greens, driving ranges and chipping areas must be closed.
- Groups of play are restricted to no more than FOUR players at one time.
- Parking lots must be monitored by the club to ensure that tailgating does not happen.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. It is recommended that hole liners be raised or pool noodles be added to the stick so picking a ball out of the hole doesn’t occur.
- Bunker rakes must be removed and ball washers must be removed or covered.
- New Tee Time policy must be 15 minutes between groups.
- Golf carts are NOT allowed.
- Personal push carts are allowed only if brought by the golfer, club push carts are not allowed.
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs are not allowed.
Golfers must stay in their car until five minutes before their tee time and go directly to the first tee.
Midville Golf Club takes pride in maintaining a reputation as one of Southeastern New England’s finest 9 hole courses.
An interesting layout featuring a variety of slopes, angles and hazards offers skilled golfers a challenging environment and helps golfers of all levels learn the intricacies of course management.
To provide the best playing conditions possible and an enjoyable experience, we pay special attention to superior course maintenance and grooming.
Midville is centrally located in the heart of Rhode Island, close to route 95, TF Greene Airport and less than 15 minutes from downtown Providence.
Feel free to browse our site for basic information, gift certificates, directions and other information.
TEE TIMES MAY BE RESERVED UP TO 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE BY CALLING THE PRO SHOP AT:
Selected League Times Available
for 2020 Golf Season.
Send requests to: email@example.com